The Clerk maintains records for the Common Pleas Court's General Division, Domestic Relations Division, and the 12th District Court of Appeals.

Our office provides electronic access to case files dating from 1988 through present.   Older records are held at the Butler County Records Center.

Unclaimed Funds Search
To search for unclaimed funds online:
  • Click here to go to the Butler County Auditor's website.
  • Once you are on the Auditor's website, click the "Unclaimed Funds" tab on the left.
  • This will redirect you to a page that offers instructions related to unclaimed funds, as well as unclaimed funds lists.